The Bellevue Hotels & Resorts continuously seek for qualified and talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We make sure each and every employee is a brand ambassador of their respective hotels. Being a hotelier is a career;
a career which promises you a different kind of lifestyle, culture and growth.
For The Bellevue Manila:
- Male, 22 to 35 years old, College graduate
- A Professional Driver’s License holder with a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Pleasant, cheerful and service oriented
- With good communication skills
- Can perform well under pressure
- Can deal with diffrent types of people
TRAVEL & TRADE SALES MANAGER
- Thorough knowledge of destination travel products, their potential and position in the marketplace
- With experience in government, business, tourism or travel trade
- With experience in marketing, promotion or business development
- With research and planning skills
- With excellent sales abilities
- Managerial or Supervisory experience
- With excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience in the development and management of campaigns or promotions
- An extended network of contacts is an asset
- Univesity degree or college diploma in tourism, business, marketing, communication or public administration is required
- Currently working in the hotel and resort industry and handling travel trade
- Willing to travel local and international trips
- With a minimum of 5 years management experience in banqueting & gourmet cuisines in a 4 or 5 star international hotel.
- With experience in kitchen administration, budgeting, forecasting, menu planning and controlling food costs,
spoilage & wastage.
- Keen on implementing Hygiene regulations & Sanitation standards.
- Must have the ability to train & develop team members.
Do you want to be part of the dedicated team proving legendary service at The Bellevue Manila? Send your updated resume today at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be scheduled for interviews.
LAST UPDATED: 06-20-2014